Most likely you ended up here out of curiosity, wondering to yourself what “warrior queen” might mean. Chances are you are a warrior queen and you don’t yet realize it. We all have a part of us that is a warrior queen, even if you don’t consider yourself a feminist.
Being a warrior queen is not about feminism. It is not about women over men or girls being better than boys. No. Men can be warrior queens, though they often feel weird giving themselves that title. It’s true though.
Before you are further confused, let me break it down simply.
Warrior Queen, noun:
Someone who lives by or strives to live by these standards:
- Be the best of you, in all situations.
- Be strong: don’t let people walk all over you, but be strong enough to let your guard down to those that matter.
- Embrace heartbreak, it will teach you something about yourself.
- Don’t restrict yourself from doing something that YOU want to do.
- Listen to what others have to say, but make your own decisions.
- Never regret anything, because you are doing what you want to do.
- Don’t be ashamed to show your emotions or deal with your problems.
- Don’t be afraid to fall in love, even multiple times.
- Do what’s best for you, but do it gracefully.
- Never intentionally hurt someone. If they don’t belong in your life, gracefully show them the door.
- Change is necessary, don’t drag your feet – greet the day.
- Do everything with poise and grace.
- Never allow anyone to make you feel inferior or bad at something. You are the best of you, if they don’t like it tough luck.
- See the good in yourself and in others.
- Try to do good in the world, even in the simplest tasks.
- Love with every ounce of your being.
- Stand up for your beliefs.
- Embrace self-love.
So tell me, do you want to join the movement?