Nutella Swirl Brownie Bites
Recipe adapted from Broma Bakery
4 (one ounce) squares of Bakers unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar (or 1 1/2 cups if you want them a little less sweet)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 cup Nutella
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 24 mini muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted (it takes a little while).
- Put the sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter/chocolate mixture to the sugar and stir until blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. Now gradually add flour and mix well.
- Use a small cookie/ice cream scoop to divide the batter into the muffin tins.
- Put a small dollop of nutella on top of each brownie bite. Now take toothpick and swirl the nutella into the brownie (don’t mix it in, just swirl).
- Put in oven and bake from 12-15 minutes.
(I got this recipe from http://www.justeverydayme.com/nutella-swirl-brownie-bites/)