Thursday, January 26, 2012
Real fast, let's clear up something. Something that's crucial to your pursuit of life as a Warrior Queen. I have a few questions for you.
1. Do you believe women have rights?
2. Do you want women to have rights?
3. Do you want to make your own choices and decisions?
If you answered yes to one or more of these then i have some BREAKING NEWS for you. You are a feminist. Why? How?
Well, let me refresh your memory on the definition of feminism.
If you, as a female, make your own choices on clothes, school, food, relationship, everyday life, etc, then you are a feminist - and a lucky one at that. You have rights, unlike other feminists in other countries.
Ladies, you HAVE to be a feminist, so why not embrace it? I know you don't want someone to tell you what to do with your life - that's why you're here.
We're rebelling, but don't worry you don't have to get your hands dirty unless you want to).
The Top 10 Warrior Queen Ways to be a Feminist
1. Use your rights - go vote.
2. Follow your dreams.
3. Do what you want.
4. Take a gender and women studies course.
5. Learn about / know about the women you have to thank for your rights.
6. Volunteer at a women's center.
7. Write a guest blog for WQ
8. Know what's going on in the world.
9. Be a strong role model to the girls and women in your life.
10. Most importantly, identify yourself as a feminist. It's the only way to get rid of that negative stigma.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to at least do number 10, but to try every one of these suggestions - and more.
Do you accept?